2 TEACHERS NEEDED FOR LATE FEBRUARY 2016 - Paju, Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea
2 TEACHERS NEEDED FOR LATE FEBRUARY 2016
ICS HOPESCHOOL is inviting teachers to live and work in Korea, we have 3 full-time positions in our Paju campus. ICS HOPESCHOOL is in an area that allows for an enjoyable urban, suburban and rural lifestyle. In close proximity to Seoul and Goyang/Ilsan.
ICS HOPESCHOOL offers Korean public kindergarten, English immersion kindergarten, music, martial arts (Taekwondo) classes, and an elementary language institute.
- All English skills for kindergarten and elementary students
-One year contract and renewable (300,000 Won bonus for renewal)
-Full-time positions include a maximum of 30 class hours teaching per week.
-Monday through Friday, working hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
***ICS HOPESCHOOL PAJU*** Late FEB/ 2 TEACHERS/ KINDY + ELEM (Paju/Near Ilsan)
--Native speaker of English with a valid passport
-BA/BS in any major
- TESOL/TEFL certificate holders preferred
- Prior teaching experience or working in educational fields preferred
- Have strong communicative and interpersonal skills
-Applicants must have a professional attitude, as well as a love and passion for educating children.
-Salary, 2.1M~2.4M Won per month, depending on your qualifications.
- We offer a one-year, renewable contract (300,000 Won bonus for renewal)
- Single housing
- One month severance pay for the completion of one-year contract
- One-way Airfare (trip to Korea reimbursed )
- 50% Health insurance (National Health Insurance Card issued)
- 50% Korean National Pension
- Korean Holidays (15 days per year) and 10 days paid vacation.
Please send your resume with a color photo.
We will be conducting video interviews.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved