ESL Teachers Needed in Chennai
The school is looking for outstanding educators in all subjects. The successful candidates must have the capacity to relish a challenge and sustain a demanding workload at this exciting time in the school's development. The ability to work as part of a team is essential, as is a flexibility and willingness to make a full, positive contribution to the life of the school. Ability to teach other subjects desirable.
HUS International School, Chennai, India
Experience India. Experience Life.
HUS is a new school seeking to offer expatriate and Indian students an affordable world class international education following both Cambridge (5-16) and IB (16-19) curricula. It is a non-profit led education section of the Hiranandani Group, an international company with offices in the UK, UAE and India.
• To support our staff to develop their teaching skills
• Develop planning across the school and contribute towards the whole school SIP
• Support inclusion for students with English as an Additional Language
The role enjoys a reduced teaching load
• Recognised ESL qualification (e.g. TOEFL.) from UK, US, or similar
• Creative and dynamic educators with a passion for excellence
• Understanding of international education, with a minimum of 3 years teaching experience for teacher roles and 5 years of experience for leadership roles
• Desire to share good practice: Understanding & experience in supporting others to develop personalised & independent learning and active teaching
• Understanding and experience of holistic and extra-curricular needs of students
• Hardworking and dedicated to the success of the school
• Willingness to teach additional subjects as required
• Highly motivated and intelligent students
• Competitive package, including flights, medical cover and accommodation.
• CPD opportunities
• Excellent location, with opportunities to explore India and South Asia
If working in India appeals to you, forward your updated CV, a recent photo, application letter and details of three referees to: email@example.com. No Agencies should use this contact for email.
HUS is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (UK) or equivalent in your country of origin. Police clearance from your current country of residence is required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved