Child Development Specialist, Business Language Support Specialists
Child Development Specialist, Business Language Support Specialists - Walking Distance from the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia
It has been providing lessons to both corporate and private clients for more than 18 years. (http://www.cref.ru) We currently require the following additional native teachers:
- Child Development Specialist • To teach Cambridge-based English language courses for children, either as individuals or as groups of up to eight. Groups are divided into 6-8yrs, 9-11yrs and 12–17yrs with a full range of levels from Beginner to Advanced. • To be professional and possess excellent classroom management skills • To have at least a year of previous experience working with children
- Business Language Support Specialists • To teach both general English and business English in a corporate environment. • To have at least 1 year of experience teaching English • To ideally have a recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate, with business experience being a strong plus • To have experience in any of the following: FCE, CAE, IELTS, BULATS, TOEIC, and TOEFL examination curriculum
Contracts are for a period of 12 months from their start date, following initial acceptance.
-Teachers receive a guaranteed minimum salary of 72,500 RUR a month AFTER TAX, with the possibility that overtime pay will increase it to 90,000 RUR.
- Quarterly bonuses. Teachers who work more than 300 hours in a designated three-month period will receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 30% of one month’s base salary. Teachers who work between 85% and 99% of 240 hours within a designated three-month period receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 15% of a month’s salary. Bonuses are also calculated on an after-tax basis. •
- Full (working) visa support with costs fully refundable. No visa runs required!
- One-off flight reimbursement. Reimbursement is paid half at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- Healthcare coverage
- Free Russian lessons twice a week
- Unlimited Moscow metro transportation card reimbursed every 3 months upon presentation of proof of purchase. (This is worth more than $100 USD)
- 24 days of paid holiday, in addition to Russian state holidays
- A high degree of proficiency in the English language
- A recognized University diploma, which the candidate will need to have officially apostilled by their home government
- The candidate must have been born a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
- The candidate must hold a valid passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining.
- For all positions listed above, you will be required to work up to an absolute maximum of 120 astronomic hours (160 academic hours) a month. All hours over 100 per month are paid as overtime in addition to your guaranteed salary. You may be required to work 6 days a week with one guaranteed day off.
Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an interview via Skype. Please submit your CV/Resume for consideration to the Head of the Language Studies Department, Mr. Simon Gilmer via e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org