Highly Recommendable Positions in or around Seoul for Feb/March 2016
I am inviting native English speaking teachers to consider a few excellent ESL teaching positions in or around Seoul that I have to offer. Should you really like to work with a stable and reputable orgainization in good quality, please send your resume and recent photos to email@example.com. Soon after receipt of your email, I will speak with you to discuss about the positions in details and share any concern you may have.
I am not in a hurry to close a deal simply by trying to sugar coat a job proposal. By working with me, I guarantee that your search will be a smooth, hassle-free process.
In your email, please specify;
- Your available starting date,
- Whether you have the criminal background check report. Don¡¯t mind even though you are not familiar with this. I will guide you through the entire process.
- Whether you are already in Korea with an E2 teaching visa.
- Preferred teaching levels, and specific location if you have.
- Skype id, if you have
- The best time to speak with you and your current time zone
English & Korea is a recruiting and job placement agency fully accredited by the Korean government. For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Best regards and Merry Christmas!
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved