EFL Instructors Positions at Yeungnam University
The Foreign Langauge Institute at Yeungnam University is now accepting applications for English instructors of native English speakers to fill the expansion of our non-credit English conversation program. It is located on 900 scenic acres in Gyeongsan, just minutes from Daegu, and is a private post-secondary institution with a student enrollment of over 25,000. This job is listed for various English courses offered at the Foreign Language Institute at Yeungnam University. Classes are taught in a smaller setting, working closely with students on general and concentrated topics.
1. Job Title:
Part-time Institute Instructor
2. Teaching Responsibilities include:
Non-credit English Conversation (6 Levels), Current Issues, Business English, Cultural English etc.
1) A Bachelor's degree
2) Preference will be given to those who already have a master's degree (or currently in pursuit of a Master's degree) in education, TESOL, or linguistics
4. Application & Deadline
1) Cover letter
(Please clearly indicate your knowledge, attributes, skills, and habits that you can bring to the position.)
2) Resume with photo
(Please clearly indicate dates, starting and ending month and year, for each job experience included in your work experience and education.)
3) A copy of your passport ID
4) A copy of your alien registration card
** Please note:
1) Additional documents such as diplomas, transcripts, etc. are not needed at
2) Applications will not be considered complete until documents listed above
have all been received. Only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted.
Deadline: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- E-mail: email@example.com (Email application required.)