2016 Faculty Positions for Native Speakers of English Changshin Universit
Changshin University, located in Changwon, Korea, is looking for four English Native Speakers who are interested in teaching English to college students and improving their language skills.
- at least one year of teaching experience at the college level
- at least a master¡¯s degree or a Ph. D in English-related fields such as TESL, Applied Linguistics, English Literature, and English Education.
- Ph. D in other fields will be also considered but limited to majors that match the courses offered at Changshin University.
- teach a minimum of 12 classes hours per week, and a minimum of 3
hours/week of overtime are required.
- subjects to teach: English Conversation, Reading, Writing, and other
- 12 office hours (6 hours to be available for students and 6 hours for
- teach both day time and night time on-campus classes
- attend school-related events.
- Starting Date for Employment: February 29, 2016
- need to be at the college at least one week prior to the above date.
- Period of Employment
- 12 months for the first contract. Upon successful completion, you will be eligible for another one-year contract provided certain conditions are met.
- Salary and Benefits
- starting salary: 30 million won per year for a MA holder, and 36 million won per year for a doctorate-degree holder
- overtime pay: 30 thousand Korean won per hour
- individual office space with furnishings, computer and access to the Internet
- rent-free housing on campus (only pay maintenance fees)
- Health Insurance, 50% of which is covered by the college.
- Private School Teachers¡¯ Pension Plan
- 8 weeks of paid vacation per year: 4 weeks in winter and 4 weeks in
- Reimbursement for one round-trip ticket to the country of origin if applied outside Republic of Korea
- Required Documents
- Please, e-mail (email@example.com) the following documents no later than January 29, 2016.
- Originals will be required at the interview.
1. Cover letter
2. Current resume or CV
3. Recent passport-sized photograph less than 6 months old
4. Copies of university transcripts and university diplomas (graduate and/or undergraduate) intact in the envelope sent directly from the universities that awarded the diplomas or degrees.
5. Copy of alien registration card if you are currently residing in Korea.
6. At least two current letters of recommendation signed by the referee. The letters should contain contact numbers of the referees.
7. Copy of past/current Employment Certification
8. And others can be requested after chosen.