Bundang - Seoul, Highly Recommendable Positions for March 2016
I am inviting North American native English speaking teachers to highly recommendable ESL teaching positions in Bundang, one of the most popular areas among foreign teachers. The position is summarized below. Should you be interested in this high quality ESL teaching position, please send your resume including contact information and recent photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Soon after receipt of your email, I will be speaking with you to discuss about the position in more details, and share any concern you may have.
In your email, please specify;
- Your available starting date,
- Whether you have the criminal background check report.
- Or, whether you have a transferable E2 teaching visa.
- Skype id if you have
- The best time to speak with you and your current time zone
A private ESL tutoring academy
- Location: right near a subway station, Bundang, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Starting date: Beginning of March 2016
- Teaching levels: Kindergarten ¡V elementary school students
- Working hours: 9am ¡V 6 pm.
- Salary: 2.1 ¡V 2.4 million won per month
- Benefits: follow the market prevailing practice including furnished housing, completion bonus, health insurance, flight tickets, etc.
- More than ten North American teachers are currently working.
English & Korea is a recruiting and job placement agency fully accredited by the Korean government. We are not in a hurry to close a deal simply by trying to sugar coat a job proposal. But, I guarantee that the job matching will be a smooth and hassle-free process. For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.