Looking for a Meaningful Experience? SSET English Town in Seoul
Looking for a Meaningful Experience?
SSET English Town in Seoul is looking for one instructor to begin training in February, 2016.
*Located across the street from Soongsil University / Sangdo-dong, Dongjak-gu
* Private Housing (studio) / 5 min. walk from work
* Public Holidays + 8-10 days paid vacation
* Monthly Bonuses/Incentive
* Reputable school (established 2006)
* Director / Academic Director / Head Teacher all fluent in English
* Surrounded by young, English-speaking staff and administration
* 5 foreign teachers on staff
* 40 min. classes / no more than 12 students per class
* No more than 28 teaching hours per week (over 28 = overtime pay: 1.2x) / 40 hour work-week
*Hours: Monday~Friday, 1:30~9:40
*Pay: 2.0-2.3 mill. won per month, dependent upon experience/qualifications
* School teaches English as a language, is academic, and focuses on Reading, Speaking, and Writing
* Graduates of school have attended top high schools, Korea University, and foreign universities
Looking for teachers with E2 visas:
Bachelor’s degree in any field
E2 Visa Countries
SSET is an established, reputable English institute founded in 2006.
We believe that English is a language - not a test. We teach our students in an English-only environment.
Through our method of immersion and our own internationally recognized curriculum, we continue to successfully teach children to become bilingual.
Vice Director / R&D Manager
SSET English Town
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved