Canadian Kindergarten 25min from Gangnam Station Seoul
This is an opportunity for experienced or qualified teachers to work in a school that follows the procedures and curriculum of a British Columbia Offshore School. The methodology and curriculum is in line with the guidelines released from the British Columbia Offshore program and CBIS k training will be provided. The school boasts all new purpose built facilities and teachers will be provided with brand new single accommodation close to the school.
Job: Kindergarten and Elementary English Teacher
Start Date: March 2nd, 2016.
Maximum Hours: 9:00am – 5.15 MWF 9:00am – 6pm TT
Salary: Salary negotiable starting from 2.2 million won/month depending on experience and qualifications
Location: Gwang gyo, Suwon si, South Korea (30minutes to Gangnam Station by subway)
- Severance pay equal to 1 month's salary at the successful completion of contract.
- Airfare to and from Korea via the nearest international airport to your home (paid for directly by the school, not a reimbursement)
- Fully furnished apartment in brand new accommodation provided and paid for by the school (housing allowance will be offered if teacher’s preference)
- Pension plan, medical plan, airport pick up, settlement assistance.
- CBIS k Training prior to job start.
- Native English Speaker
- 4 year bachelor's degree or higher (Education degrees preferred, but not required)
- 1 or more years full time (not student teaching) experience is preferred.
If you would like to apply for this full time position please inquire at the email address below. Applications should include a resume, cover letter and references
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved