Seoul city, Daechi-dong Salary: 2.5 plus housing; we give good raises every year
Starting date: May 2016
Housing: Private studio apartment (a good one)
Teaching group age: Grade 1-5
Working schedule: (5 days a week from 1:00-8:00PM) Mon- Fri, or Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Tired of looking at the same old ads from McHagwons? Looking for the freedom to teach as you see fit? Do you have what it takes to plant the seed of knowledge within the fertile grounds of our children’s minds?
Come to Twinkle. Filling Minds with Wonder!!!
How we are different
• Vision- to change education in Korea- make it fun and creative!
• Very approachable team who will help you
• Your bosses, the owners, are teachers and are passionate about teaching and teachers
What we’re looking for a teacher who
• Has read and remembers many children’s novels and is great at writing
• Will push kids to work super-hard but with encouragement and love
• Is willing and able to punish children (without help)
• High energy, outspoken, articulate, and funny
• Believes in creativity and not memorization as a key to learning
• Enjoys working independently without much guidance and loves freedom to choose own curriculum
• Long term people who want to be teachers and live in Korea for many years
• Responsible, organized, and super-chill
Check us out: www.twin-kle.org
Or photos https://www.instagram.com/twinkle_english/?hl=en
Email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved