We are currently looking for native English teachers to teach in our Primary&Secondary school classes in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
1.Native English speaker teachers.
2.20-58 years old
3.Enjoy teaching and take teaching seriously. Would like to learn new teaching ideas and share your own ones.
4.Active and energetic in the classroom, and you will be responsible for preparing lesson plans.
5.No teaching experience is required.
1. No more than 24 teaching hours( 45min/class)with Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday are days off.
2. The contract is around a year long. The Salary is 12,500-14,000 MYR with free apartment or living allowance.
3. The free accommodation we offer is a fully furnished apartment with all the necessities.
4. We also offer curriculum and teaching materials. Our students age between 1-14 years old .
5.Malaysian teaching assistant provided in class.
6. Paid Malaysian public holidays(New Year's Day, Women's Day, Tomb-sweeping Day, Labor Day, Moon Festival, National Day, Spring Festival etc.).
7. One-Three weeks paid training in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
8.Free airport pick-up and free accommodation during training.
Thanks for your attention, interested candidates, please send your resume with contact information and passport copy to (firstname.lastname@example.org)All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes.