Start Date: Ongoing
Prime Teachers is recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for established EFL teachers. We are working in collaboration with a leading worldwide provider of international education and services and one of the leading training and consultancy companies in the Middle East. Successful candidates would be teaching Saudi high school and Colleges of Technology graduates at the Al Hasa campus.
Reporting to the Senior Teacher, the successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of the English curriculum to national students who need a solid foundation in English which will allow them to enter employment with one of the partner companies such as Saudi Aramco (the state oil company). You will work in a technologically-advanced environment as part of an international team of faculty members
Candidate Profile (to apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements):
- Candidates must be male
- Two years English teaching experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Applied Linguistics, Teaching English as a Second Language or Modern Languages
- A recognized teaching certificate such as TESOL, CELTA or DELTA
- Knowledge of the educational systems, landscape and aspirations of Saudi Arabia.
- Experience of using educational technologies.
- Generous salary of 14,400 SAR per month
- Free staff accommodation provided (including all bills)
- Medical insurance provided
- Contract is one year renewable
- Annual return air tickets for candidates based overseas
- Visa assistance
To apply, please follow the link ( http://ffi.sh/LxMYn ) or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "REF - AL HASA".
We look forward to hearing from you soon!