Ultimate Learning Institute (ULI) is a market leader in the provision of English Speaking tuition within public and private schools in Indonesia. All ULI teachers are native English speakers whose main focus is to improve the speaking abilities of local Indonesian students. ULI teachers teach highly interactive lessons using the ULI curriculum, providing students with as much opportunity as possible to speak English and build confidence in communicating.
ULI prides itself in partnering with leading world institutions such as Navitas (an Australian renown educational company) to offer academic (and corporate) programs based on best practice from certificate to postgraduate levels. ULI has a strong Social Responsibility agenda, which means that some of your teaching hours may also be spent teaching underprivileged students.
The ULI program continues to expand. New teachers will join a team of experienced teachers and will be provided with all the support and supervision they need to thrive in a demanding but very exciting and rewarding role.
WHO: Native English Speakers from USA / CA / UK / AUS / NZ
WHAT: Teach English Speaking to classes of 25 to 40 middle and senior high schoolers, following the ULI curriculum.
WHEN: August 2016 to May 2017. Full time - up to 30 hours per week.
With the possibility of extension for the 2017/2018 Academic Year.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Competitive salary (depending on experience and qualifications)
• Accommodation allowance
• Working Visa (KITAS)
• Medical Insurance
• Airfare to Indonesia (up to $1,000. For those applying from outside Indonesia)
• Bonus payable upon renewal of contract
• Bachelors Degree (English, Linguistics, Literature preferred)
• TEFL Qualification
• 6 months+ classroom teaching experience
• Clean health record
• Certified background check by Info Cubic
• Energy, creativity, adaptability, ongoing personality!
• Positive, passionate, professional approach!
• Between the ages of 25 and 55
Please send your application letter, CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please mention where you found our vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.