ILA is Vietnam’s leading English language school with 29 centres spanning the length of the country. We employ more than 450 Native English Speakers and provide ongoing professional development and excellent career opportunities for all staff. ILA Vietnam teaches more than 40,000 students a year ranging from beginner to advanced level including IELTS, TOEFL and Academic English. Regulated by NEAS, we have small class sizes and offer all the support and resources a teacher could wish for. Our centres are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
The Regional Academic Manager (RAM) for the north works as part of a team in Hanoi Head Office responsible for training, developing and managing Academic Managers at the training centres to ensure the ILA quality standards are delivered to every classroom
DELTA / Masters in TESOL or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years’ teaching experience, preferably with adults and young learners
Minimum of 3 years’ Academic Management experience in ELT. This experience must be at large well known schools within the TESOL industry.
Ability to travel to distant and regional centers when acting AM and for the academic assessment (conducted biannually).
· Deadline for applications: 28th of March, if no applicant is selected the position will remain unfilled and we can accept late applicants.
· Start date: Early to mid 2016
· To apply please contact the Recruitment Manager, David Thompson - firstname.lastname@example.org
· In your application please include a cover letter, CV, and any other supporting documents
· Only shortlisted applicants will get a reply