Expatriate (Native) English Teacher (Junior and Senior High School – August 2016 Start) - Bogor, Indonesia
As a member of the Sekolah Bogor Raya team, you will be joining Bogor’s leading international standard school. Sekolah Bogor Raya exists to provide international standard education to the people of Bogor, Sentul, Depok, Cibubur, and South Jakarta. Sekolah Bogor Raya has an international reputation as one of Indonesia’s premiere schools. Through a commitment to English Language fluency, technological expertise, and inquiry-based teaching and learning, we deliver an international program that integrates global concepts with a local focus. Our programs prioritize the physical, spiritual, intellectual, and emotional development of our students and encourage them to build self-esteem and strive to be the very best that they can be.
Expatriate (Native) English Teacher (Junior and Senior High School – August 2016 Start)
Teaching in the high school, the English (ESL) teacher will be responsible for teaching a variety of high school level classes.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Extremely high standard of English
- Experience teaching ESL or English at high school level
- Good communication skills and a positive and caring approach
- Respect for religious, ethnic, and gender diversity
- Experience with IB, IGCSE, or GAC curricula
- Experience with other subjects, including social sciences will be beneficial
- A proven track record of training students for success in competitions and examinations
Please send your CV and a recent photo to email@example.com We apologise, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.