Name of Company: The Education
The Education and Scholastic Corporation have worked together for many years to develop
an original and engaging contents for students learning English.
Scholastic Corporation is a well established American publishing company of children's books.
In addition to 'Harry Potter' and 'The Hunger Games', Scholoastic is known for its children book series:
Clifford the Big Red Dog, Goosebumps, The Magic School Bus, Captain Underpants, Animorphs and I Spy.
We launched our new contents under the brand name of "Pentaone" on January 20, 2016 and are
actively searching for ambitious and creative teachers to take part in our goal of becoming
the number one English teaching company in Korea.
We currently have over 40 institutes spread around Korea.
Openings are currently available in : Seoul, Gwang-ju(Jeolla province), Changwon and Se-jong.
The Education: http://www.theedc.co.kr/?lang=en
? Working conditions
- Start date : negotiable
- Working hours : 120 ~ 130 hrs per month (about 30 hrs per week)
- Pay : negotiable
- Benefits : air tickets, pension, health insurance, severance pay, housing
- Contract length : 1 year (extended upon negotiation)
- Locations : Seoul, Bucheon, Jeonju, Cheonan, Gwangju, Mokpo, Chungju,
Daejon, Gunpo, Paju, Gwacheon, Goyang, Changwon, Geojae
*** We currently only have openings in Seoul, Gwangju, Changwon and Sejong.
If you would like to be contacted when there are openings in other areas,
please feel free to apply following the instructions below.
We will be happy to let you know when we are hiring.
- Teaching level : Kindergarten to High school ESL/EFL
- Native English speaker
- Graduate from a respectable 4 year university
- Clean Criminal Record
- E-2, F-2 or F-4 visa
- The following applicant will be preferred:
. ESL/EFL teaching experience or English/teaching majors
. Applicants currently residing in Korea
? How to apply
- Submit your resume, CV and qualifications (please include the following)
. Mobile number and email address
. Nationality and Visa status
. Teaching experience
. Country of residence (if Korea, be specific)
. Preferred work area (choose from the locations mentioned above)
. Possible date of joining
- Applicants matching our requirements will be further contacted for interviews.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Human Resources Department