Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for part-time instructor positions in Seoul
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute (FLI)
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for part-time instructor positions to teach FLI's Adult Foreign Language Program. The FLI has over 40 years experience in educating university students, business populations, professors, and the public who are interested in learning languages for integrative and/or instrumental purposes.
1. Job Title: Part-Time Language Instructors - French, Spanish
2. Start Date: Spanish - May 2nd, 2016
French - July 4th, 2016
3. Preferred Qualifications:
1) Minimum requirements: French, Spanish speaker who is currently residing in the Rep. of Korea with an F series visa or permission by his/her visa sponsor to work part-time.
2) Applicants should have experience teaching adult learners or a relevant certification.
3) Master's Degree in related field given preference.
4) A select number of applicants will be asked to give a demo lesson at the time of his/her interview.
4. Key Working Conditions:
1) Teaching Hours: Please indicate which times you are available in your cover letter.
- Spanish : Option 1) Mon/Thur 10:00~12:00 and 14:00~16:00 or
Option 2) Tue/Thur 17:00~19:00 and 19:00~21:00
- French : Tuesdays and Thursdays
10:00-14:00 / 14:00-16:00 / 17:00-19:00 / 19:00-21:00
(For French, we will negotiate on the time. Not all classes are open.)
2) Pay: KRW 25,000/hr
3) Working Location: Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute
Please send your resume and cover letter to Ms. Sun Choi, email@example.com
no later than April 15th, 2016.
* If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me. Thank you. *