BCM Language Institutes is now the largest franchised adult English education center in South Korea, with over 20 locations all over South Korea
Visit our website at: http://bcm21.spworks.co.kr/newmain.asp?from=event
Two positions, one full time and one part time are available:
1. Speakingworks Junior English Institute (Full time)
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Seoul, near Seoul National University Station (¼¿ï´ëÀÔ±¸&iqu est;ª)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday afternoon/evenings
- Time: 1pm~8pm, with some flexibility possible
- Note: During winter (Jan & Feb) and summer vacation months (July and August),
classes will start from 10am and end at 8pm.
- Compensation: Negotiable depending on availability, experience, and actual scheduled hours
- Housing: Negotiable
- Insurance/severance: Included per industry standards
2. Geumjeong Branch Evening classes and private lessons (Part-time)
- Start: June 2016 (but private lessons could start earlier)
- Location: Geumjeong Station exit 5 (Gunpo City), Seoul Subway Line 4 & Line 1 hub
- Schedule: Evening classes on Mondays, Wednesdays & alternate Friday evenings (10 times per month)
- Time: 6:25pm~7:50pm and 8:00pm~9:40pm
- Note: Private lesson schedules and times vary per client, but efforts are
always made to arrange the schedule so the teacher isn't unnecessarily
- Compensation: Negotiable depending on availability and experience
- Housing: Not included
- Insurance/severance: Not included
E-mail your resume and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put either 'Junior Institute Position' or 'Geumjeong Part-time position' in the subject line.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must have a valid employment visa in South Korea or visa application documents (criminal background check, apostilled degree, etc.) ready. Contact us if you are unclear about your eligibility.