1. Name of the camp : Handong University English Camp
2. Place : Handong University Campus, Pohang, Gyoeng Sang Buk-do, South Korea
3. Working Period : 18thJuly–19thAugust 2016 (including the orientation prior to the camp)
4. Working Hours : 9:00 to 18:00
5. Payment : 2,500,000 KRW (inc. Tax)
6. Provided services :
- Return air fare& travel costs (up to 1,500,000KRW)
- Board & room (on campus)
- Camp T-shirt & goodies
- Graduate degree
- Clean criminal records
- C-4 or F-4 Visa holders
- TESOL certificate (preferred)
8. Job Description :
- Immersion Class: teaching a group of 10-15year old students, elementary level subject classes such as Maths, Science, Art, Music, P.E. English etc. in English.
- Discovery Vision Class: leading a group of 10-15year old students, a project/presentation based classes to discover various career fields such as Architecture, Politics, Engineering, Media etc.
9. Application : Submit application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.