Earn an Excellent Salary! Teach & Travel in Beautiful, Vibrant Indonesia with Indogro Institute!
2016/2017 ACADEMIC YEAR
Indogro Institute is a market leader in the provision of English Speaking Tuition within public and private schools in Indonesia. All Indogro Institute teachers are native English speakers whose sole focus is to improve the speaking abilities of the local Indonesian students. Indogro Institute teachers teach highly interactive lessons using the Indogro Institute curriculum, providing students with as much opportunity as possible to speak English.
Indogro Institute prides itself in partnering with leading world institutions such as Navitas (an Australian renown educational company) to offer academic programs based on best practice from certificate to postgraduate levels.
Indogro Institute has a strong Social Responsibility agenda, which means that some of your teaching hours may be spent teaching underprivileged students.
The Indogro Institute program is expanding in the upcoming 2016/2017 Academic Year. New teachers will join a team of experienced teachers, and will be given excellent support and supervision by our ever-growing teacher support network.
Continued opportunity for professional developed is provided through regular teacher meetings, teacher training workshops, & observations. Thrive in a demanding but immensely rewarding role; and grow both professionally and personally in vibrant Indonesia with Indogro Institute.
Native English Speaker from USA / CAN / UK / AUS / NZ / EIRE / SA
Teach English to classes of 25+ Elementary, Middle and Senior High School Students, following the Indogro Institute Curriculum.
August 2016 to May 2017 Full-Time.
Possibility of extension for the 2017/2018 Academic Year.
(ONLY 22.5 Teaching Hours per week)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
● Net Salary IDR 14 - 16 million+ per month (commensurate with qualifications/experience)
● Plus IDR 3 million Accommodation & Transport allowance
● 12+ Paid Holidays
● 12 Observed Indonesian Public Holidays
● Working Visa
● Teacher training workshops & ongoing Professional Development
● Medical Insurance
● Airfare to Indonesia (up to USD1000)
● FREE Airport pick-up & transfer
● FREE Two weeks temporary accommodation on arrival, and assistance with finding permanent accommodation
● Completion Bonus payable upon completion of contract (1 Month Salary!)
● Bachelors Degree (English, Linguistics, Literature preferred)
● TEFL Qualification (CELTA/Trinity TESOL preferred)
● 1 year + post-qualification teaching experience.
● Clean Health Record
● Certified Background Checks
● Energetic, adaptable, and outgoing personality!
● Positive, passionate, professional approach!
● Between the ages of 22 and 55
Please send your Cover Letter, CV, and a recent photo to email@example.com.
Please mention where you found our vacancy. Also note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.