Perfect for those who want to get into the teaching English abroad or for teachers with some experience but no certification.
In partnership with SIT World Learning, AMIDEAST is offering the PCELT (Professional Certificate in English Language Teaching):
• Intensive PCELT Training from September 1-30, 2016
• This is a TEFL/CELTA equivalent course, recognized worldwide
• 120 hours of high-quality training with an observed teaching component
• Your passport to teaching English anywhere
• Begin teaching for AMIDEAST in Morocco (Rabat or Casablanca) right after the course!
For PCELT participants who do well in a Skype interview prior to the course, we guarantee a job teaching with us for the academic year of October 2016 – June 2017. (Must have native-level English language proficiency and a Bachelor’s degree, and of course must satisfactorily complete the PCELT training.) Good pay with healthcare included. Fantastic lifestyle on the coast of Morocco!
For more information please put “PCELT” in the subject line of your email and send your CV and a brief cover letter to: ELRabat@amideast.org