A well-known British international primary school in Cairo, Egypt, seeks teaching staff for the coming academic year. Positions available are:
Class Teachers for Year 1 - 6 (teaching Literacy, Numeracy and Science)
Attractive packages are available for suitable candidates.
• Candidates must be native English speakers and hold a passport from
an English-speaking country.
• Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree.
• Teaching qualifications are preferred and experience is a must.
• Must be willing to commit to a one year contract.
The package offered by the school includes:
• A salary competitive with other International schools in the
• Housing provided.
• Transport to and from the school accommodation.
• Flights to and from the country of origin paid by the school.
• 50% of BUPA healthcare paid by the school.
• Collection from the airport upon arrival.
To apply, please submit your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted for a Skype interview immediately after their C.V. has been viewed.