American History or Math – High School Level G10 - 12 – International Christian School - Incheon Metro Area South Korea
An International Christian School in Incheon Metropolitan area is looking for native English speaking American teachers who will teach high school levels of Social subjects; American History and Geography, or Math in accordance with the American standard curriculum.
- Native English speaking North Americans, foreign ethnic
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university
- Protestant Christians
- Familiar with the American Curriculum,
- Location: Incheon metropolitan area, right near a subway station
- Starting date: late August for 2016 fall semester, fixed not negotiable
- Working hour: 8:15 – 5:15 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: 2.4 ~ 2.5 million won per month
- Benefits: Single furnished housing, health insurance, national pension, one month extra salary as severance payroll, paid vacation, flight tickets, etc.
Should you be interested in the above positions, please send your resume including contact information and recent photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon hearing from you, I will be speaking with you soon.
In your email, please specify below;
- Whether you are already in South Korea with an E2 visa or F2/F6 visa
- If you are coming from US or Canada,ether, wether you have the criminal background check report with apostille on it
- The subject you like to teach between social subjects and math
- Your skype id if you have, or hangout account
- The best time to speak with you and your time zone.
For details of our company, please visit our website at www.englishnkorea.com.
Thanks and best regards,
Certified Occupational Counselor