In Gangnam District – 9am to 5:00pm, just 2~4 teaching hours per day! (August)
Seocho Learningtree is looking for a native English teacher in July. Someone who loves to work with young children is the ideal candidates for this position. The school is located close to Seoul Nat’l Univ. of Education Station (Line 3) and Express Bus Terminal (Line 3 & Line 7).
Teachers working at this location get to live and work in an affluent neighborhood in the Gangnam district. As well, due to the close proximity of the Express Bus Terminal Station, teachers can travel to anywhere in South Korea by hopping on a bus or they can enjoy numerous amenities at the huge Shinsegae mall.
Learningtree is a nursery program that caters towards students that are 18 months to 5 years old. Teachers working at this school are part of creating a fun and vibrant learning environment which incorporates lots of arts & crafts, sing-along, picture books, games and more.
Native English teacher working at Learningtree will teach 30 minute classes, usually 4 to 6 sometimes 8 classes a day. That is equivalent to only 2 to 3 sometimes 4 hours of teaching per day! As well, a Korean assistant teacher will always be present to help out with the students.
Why choose this job?
1. Super-short schedule: Get to work by 9:00 a.m. and leave at 5:00 p.m.
2. Compact-classes: Teach 4 to 8, 30 minute classes a day – maximum 4 hours of teaching per day
3. PRIME Location: Close to Gangnam, Apgujeong and Itaewon!
4. 100% Reliability: always receive pay on time + pension, medical insurance and severance.
5. Close to Express Bus Terminal: Hop on a bus and travel to anywhere in South Korea!
Position: English Teacher at Seocho Learningtree
Salary: 2.1 to 2.3 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Start Date: August 4th to September 1st (flexible)
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Work Place: Seocho Learningtree – walking distance to Seoul Nat’l Univ. of Education Station or Express Bus terminal Station
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.