1, Several Bilingual Elementary Schools in NE Hungary convenient to the large cities of Debrecen or Nyiregyhaza and with express train service to Budapest and elsewhere. We have many CETP teachers in this area so you will have traveling companions close by. At these schools, you will be especially appreciated and treated like royalty.
2. A few Bilingual Elementary Schools in northern Hungary near the Slovak border in the Carpathian foothills. The schools are in or near the large city of Miskolc with express train service to Budapest and elsewhere.
3. A couple of Bilingual Elementary Schools in western Hungary convenient to Lake Balaton as well Austria and Croatia. A beautiful region of Hungary.
4. A smattering of Bilingual High Schools in all three of the above regions.
5. A university in western Hungary near the Austrian border.
6. A university in NE Hungary to teach business and marketing English.
7. A few openings in preschool/kindergartens in Budapest, most either for couples/friends to share apartments, or for someone with a background/degree in early education
CETP is the oldest and most significant organization placing ESL teachers in Hungary. Currently we serve 100 schools, most being public schools though a few are parochial, but with the same strict guidelines.
Our first-year program fee is $2500 for Budapest elementary schools and some high schools. For all non-city elementary schools, rural high schools and Budapest preschool/kindergartens, the fee is $1900. I assure you this is NOT a placement fee. We are a full-service organization providing: all EU residence and work documentation to teach in Hungary, airport welcome, orientation in Budapest, transportation to your new community, free private furnished apartment with utilities paid, medical insurance, Hungarian teachers’ salary, waiving of Hungarian income tax (which comes close to covering the cost of our program fee), in-country director available 24/7, Facebook page for travel and teaching tips, plus personal, attentive service throughout. Please Google CETP to read what people have to say about us.
Please note: Due to Hungarian regulations, our teachers must be NATIVE-speakers of English and citizens of the US, Canada, or the EU plus hold a Bachelor’s degree. Please send brief letter of introduction and resume/CV to Mary Rose at email@example.com. You may also read more about CETP on our website at www.cetp.info.