Apgujeong Stn. (Central Seoul, Gangnam): 2.6-2.7 + full benefits guaranteed (August)
Apgujeong GATE is looking for a Homeroom English teacher to start on August 25th. The ideal candidate for this position is teachers who enjoy working with children and have had prior experience teaching children before with the necessary qualifications. Apgujeong GATE is located in the one of the most attractive locations in central Seoul, walking distance from Apgujeong Station, line 3. Apgujeong is fantastic location very close to Garosugil-street, Han River, Gangnam Station, Itaewon district and Hongdae areas.
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: Teachers can receive 2.6 to 2.7 + full comprehensive benefits!
2. Grand neighborhood: Live & work in the affluent and high-class Apgujeong district
3. Central Seoul: short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul
4. Reliable employer: Always pay on-time & be guaranteed pension, medical insurance, severance
Position: Homeroom teachers needed for Apgujeong GATE
Start Date: August 25th 2014
Salary: 2.6 ~ 2.7million KRW per month (33,800,000 to 35,100,000 per year including severance pay)
Housing: Provision of Single accommodation or housing allowance of 450,000KRW per month
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: Apgujeong GATE – Within walking distance from Apgujeong Station, line 3
Working Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Should have one of the following majors: Education, English or Linguistics/Communications or a Certificate/License to teach in your home country
4. Should have teaching children experience in South Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.