Thank you for considering a position as an English Language Teacher (ELT) at JES Island, the early childhood and elementary English Academy in Seoul, Korea. We have five branches in Korea and one in China, and the Head quarter Seoul Forest JES Island in Seoul is now looking for a teacher who can work during the Summer intensive session. We would like to draw your attention to apply to our school if you are looking for a summer position in Seoul, Korea. If you are interested in working with us, please submit your resume with colored picture and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting/Ending date: Aug 1st-Aug 19th for three weeks (One day training is needed during July and training fee is provided)
Location: Center of Seoul, nearby Oksu subway station (line 3)
Age group: Elementary students from grade 1~3 and kindergarten 7ys
Salary: 1.8 mil KRW KRW
Working hr: 9:00am-3:30pm
Housing and airfare is not provided
• Works as part of a team
• Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated
• Works independently with little direct supervision
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates strong work ethic to achieve academy goals
• Display effective multi-tasking and time management skills
• JES Island welcomes applications from non-qualified or non-experienced teachers but preference will obviously be given to qualified applicants, i.e. teachers, be they in full-time teaching employment or not at the time of submitting an application, or those with education qualifications. Preference will also be given, in no particular order, to the applicants with previous Korea experience, those with ESL experience and / or qualifications, those with previous experience working with the young.