Inner Seoul (Jamsil & Nowon): Great locations near subway stations (end of August)
Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM ECC Head office (HR Division) for a secure and reliable contract honored by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM ECC. YBM has generated revenues of 400 million USD per year and is the frontrunner in the EFL industry of South Korea.
We understand that for some of you, this will be your first time in Korea. We will guarantee to prepare you for, and provide you with, one of the most memorable experiences that you will carry with you throughout your lifetime.
And for those of you who have been to Korea before, working with us will only further your passion for teaching and life in Korea.
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
* Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month with RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
* Teach from Mon to Fri, 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea & avoid wide split-shift schedule you get from teaching adults
* Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
* Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
* Relocation allowance 200,000 won
* Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
* Korean National Medical Insurance
* Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
* Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
* Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
* Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
* Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Songpa/Jamsil ECC (8 minute walk from Bangi Station, Line 5) Located near Jamsil and the Olympic Park. Songpa is very popular because it is not as congested as other parts of Seoul yet it is only a few minutes from the popular Gangnam areas. In Songpa you will have all the necessary amenities and more, such as: famous restaurants, fitness centers, movie theaters and many places to relax and enjoy your free time. It is also very close to the Lotte World amusement park/ Lotte Mall. Songpa ECC is definitely one of our high sought after schools due to its prime location.
Nowon ECC (walking distance to Sanggye Station line 4 & Junggye Station line 7) This school is located in the heart of the Nowon area, also known as the hot spot of Northern Seoul. Here you will find street filled with restaurants, cafes, bars, lounges, and clubs that cater to the foreign crowd, university students, and young Korean professionals. Being located in northern Seoul, instructors at Nowon ECC will be close to the famous Daehangno district and university areas. This position is ideal for the instructor looking to be in Seoul in a prime location.
For more information regarding the schools, please visit YBM ECC Homepage - http://www.ybmecc.co.kr
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.