Kojen offers a great work-life balance for those teachers who want to teach English, generate an income and enjoy the many new experiences a country like Taiwan has to offer.
We are looking for Preschool and Children¡¦s English teachers who enjoy working with young learners; can create a positive learning environment for children, are nurturing, patient, caring and have some experience working with children.
We understand that arriving in a new country can be challenging so we offer excellent support to new teachers; airport pickup; use of our apartment free for 7 days; and we hold your hand right through the work permit and ARC application process.
Our academic team is there to help and your teaching colleagues make your transition and learning experience even more enjoyable.
Our excellent training program allows even inexperienced teachers to hit the ground running while a typical teaching schedule allows you plenty of time to pursue other interests.
So if you want to work for an organization that has an excellent track record bringing on, supporting and training new teachers and if you want time to explore the local culture whilst gaining valuable teaching experience, Kojen is perfect for you.
● a supportive environment suited to both experienced and inexperienced teachers
● detailed induction training and on-the-job lesson planning support
● a strong support team [academic directors and teacher trainers]
● an organized curriculum with built-in flexibility allowing teachers to be creative
● a wide range of teaching resources, games and activities
● the opportunity to work with eager, motivated students
● a competitive salary ¡V you can expect to earn between NT$40,000 ¡V NT$60,000
● a work permit [ARC], which we subsidize
● hands on assistance in securing a work permit
● health and labor insurance
● relocation assistance [free airport pick-up and the use of our apartment free for 7 days]
● an outgoing personality capable of engaging children
● a bachelor¡¦s degree
● six months of experience
● a recognized TEFL / TESOL qualification is preferred, but not necessary
● native English speakers with clear pronunciation and a passport from an English-speaking country [see below]
● a willingness to learn and develop
Note: Taiwan government regulations stipulate that we can only provide a work permit to teachers with passports from the following countries: America, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
For interested persons, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret we are only able to respond to short-listed candidates.