Institute of American Education (IAE) is a dynamic and growing education provider in Vietnam. We offer a variety of programs at primary school, high school, and undergraduate levels. In addition, we provide a number of English language training courses, including General English Proficiency, Business English, English for Specific Purposes, Standardized Test Preparation, and English for Academic Purposes. We have many campuses around Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, and some other provinces.
As part of our fast development, we are seeking motivated, dedicated and passionate native English speaking ESL teachers to deliver our diverse programs. We offer candidates either full time or part-time flexible teaching opportunities across our campus locations. Teachers in the early stages of their teaching career will receive professional support and training where necessary from our academic team and senior teachers.
Current vacancies: ESL Instructors (full-time & part-time)
Nationality: English Speaking Countries & Vietnamese
Instructors at the following programs: Children, Teenagers, College, Test Preparation (TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT), and teaching English through Math and Science in Schools in HCM, Hanoi, Daklak, Dong Thap and other cooperate sectors.
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Master’s degree is a plus);
• Teaching certification (DELTA / CELTA / TEFL/ TESOL) (Minimum 120 hours is a plus)
• Demonstrated excellence in past teaching;
• Knowledge and experience of both traditional and more innovative teaching methods such as digital and multimedia approaches;
• Familiarity with the principles of experiential learning;
• A creative and flexible approach to teaching, with willingness to adapt to different learning styles;
• Willingness to work hard inside and outside the classroom to help students achieve their goals, to collaborate with other teachers, and to support the mission of the school;
• Able to work effectively in cross-cultural settings.
• Having experience in teaching Math and Science in English is a plus to School Program.
• Work permit and Residence card assistance
• Competitive salary package
• Regular professional development training and workshops and promising career opportunity.
• Inspiring working environment and friendly co-workers
• Enthusiastic students
• CV & Cover letter
• A certified copy of Bachelor’s degree (& Master Degree if any)
• A certified copy of teaching certificate (DELTA / CELTA / TEFL / TESOL (minimum >120 hours is a plus)
• A reference letter if any
• A copy of Passport and Visa
• A copy of Work Permit and Residence Card (if any)
• A copy of Criminal Record Check (if any)
• A colored photo (soft copy)
How to apply:
Applications should be sent online to: email@example.com
Please indicate your interest by email title
Title: ESL Teacher in HCM