Yola is constantly looking for outstanding instructors in SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SSAT, Junior, General English, Academic Writing, Public Speaking to join our Academic team. If you believe in the power of education in changing lives, come join our effort by sending your resume to email@example.com (for HCMC) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for HANOI).
General requirements are as follows.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Teaching experience and TEFL, TESOL, CELTA
- Exceptional communication, presentation and critical thinking skills
- A team player combined with a high degree of work ethics and integrity
- A person that believes in our mission-vision and matches values
We mainly recruit from native English speakers and Vietnamese nationals who graduate from 4-year colleges at developed countries such as USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and Singapore. Consideration will also be given to those studying in countries not mentioned above, including Vietnam, but possessing strong educational background and language teaching experience.
Our teachers can enjoy a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Professional training and development
- Company events, retreats, and birthday celebration
- Contract completion bonus, Performance based bonus, Summer bonus, Annual salary review
Additional benefits for Full-time teacher
- Work permit and residence card
- Private health insurance
- Mobile phone allowance
- Taxi allowance