CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE) is seeking:
English Language Teachers
Start Date: August 28, 2016, the first semester of academic year 2016-2017.
Interviews will be held in the next 4-6 weeks.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 340 to OMR 500 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 to 60 days
• Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
• 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college
• Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc., is a plus
Please send your CV, attested or certified copies of your degrees and certificates, letters of experience, passport, and passport size photos referring to this ad and stating your date of birth, nationality, and availability date to: firstname.lastname@example.org