ESL Teacher wanted in Matsu, Taiwan.
Matsu County Government, Taiwan (2016-2017) – The Famous Blue Tear Island.
We aim to provide students with the highest qualities of ESL education, to aid them in learning and mastering the English language. To do so, we wish to recruit the teachers who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university of English speaking countries.
- K-12 teaching certificate of any subject.
- Valid Teacher license.
Abilities and skills:
- Knowledge of ESL teaching to non-native students.
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Developing ESL course materials and curriculum
- Collaborative teaching with local Taiwanese teachers.
- Curriculum development project participation
- Attendance at staff development, pre-service and in-service training meetings.
- English related contests.
- Bachelor’s degree from NT$62, 720 /month.
- Master’s degree from NT$69, 965 /month.
- Doctor’s degree from NT$73, 025 /month.
- End of contract performance bonus: 1 month’s salary.
- Housing subsidy, NT$5, 000(single), NT$10, 000(with family) per month.
- Airfare reimbursement of NT$ 40, 000(one way).
- National laborer’s insurance and health insurance provided.
- Work permit & Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) provided.
- Free airport pickup.
- Assistance in finding accommodation.
- Contract period: now to August 2016~ June 2017.
- Working days: Monday to Friday.
- Working hours: AM08:30 ~ PM16:30 or AM08:00 ~ PM16:00.
- Student age: 7~16(elementary level of junior high level)
- Class size: 5~15 children
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or require more information. And don’t forget to LIKE our fan page, we will keep you updated on job positions and news and events in Taiwan.