KTDC Group is a training centre based in HCMC, Vietnam. We were established 7 years ago and up to today we have delivered high quality training to thousands of people. Our Business Skills center is expanding and we are looking for a Business & General English trainer to join our company.
We have high levels of professionalism in everything we do as well as a great working environment. During our 7 years of operation we have worked extremely hard to deliver high quality training to thousands of people and our results speak by themselves. Our vision is not to be the biggest but the best language centre in Vietnam.
Our course curriculum covers a range of areas from Business English to General English and Soft Skills. We train individuals and companies on business skills such as Business English communication, General English communication, TOEIC, Pronunciation and Soft skills. We offer both public and corporate training courses.
After going through an induction training, you will be assigned to teach a variety of courses, specializing in one or two products once you pass the probationary period. Corporate training is also an area to consider after the probationary period therefore having experience in this field will be an advantage and highly regarded.
If you are a career trainer, have great levels of enthusiasm and motivation as well as being willing to work hard to improve yourself as a teacher and consequently make KTDC Group even more successful, then we would love to hear from you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- Be a native speaker of English.Countries of native speakers are the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Experience teaching Business English and General English. Corporate Training is preferred but not required. Teaching experience must be demonstrated.
3. Possess a minimum of a university degree. Business and/or Master’s degree-MBA are a plus.
4. CELTA or TESOL certificate is a MUST. TEFL certificates will not be accepted.
5. Ability to teach student-centered lessons.
6. Good command of multimedia resources.
7. Industry Experience.
8. Extroverted personality and professional business-like appearance.
9. Experience in Soft Skills training is a big plus.
10. Among other duties, you will be required to grade tests, correct homework, monitor closely the progress of your students through KTDC’s Learning Management System (LMS) and prepare your lesson plans following the company's guidelines.
- You must be available in Vietnam for at least 1 year.
- You must have the necessary documents to apply for the work permit.
1. Salary ranging from 24$ - 30$ per hour
2. Part-time and Full-time salary positions are available depending on experience and qualifications.
3. Working hours Monday to Friday mostly in the evenings but daytime and Saturday are also available depending on the corporate client or the course requirements.
4. Top-notch training facilities with classrooms with desktop, projector, interactive board and high quality sound system where you will prepare your lessons and develop your materials in the afternoon.
5. Location in downtown D3.
7. Regular teacher development training.
8. Teaching adults from university students to working people up to middle management positions as well as corporate clients.
9. Overseas company trip once a year.
HOW TO APPLY
Take a look at our website www.KTDCGroup.com or our FB page for further information on our courses and our company profile. Please send the following documents to Recruitment_BusinessSkills@KTDCgroup.com.
- CV and Cover letter
- Scanned copy of your passport, CELTA/TESOL certificate and final report as well as University degree.
- Ideal start date
- We might also ask you to provides us with references