Location: Island wide
Established 35 years ago and with locations in Taipei, Keelung, Taichung and Kaohsiung, Kojen Language Center is the oldest and most reputable English center in Taiwan. We offer a great work-life balance for those teachers who want to teach English, generate an income and enjoy the many new experiences a country like Taiwan has to offer. Our training program allows even inexperienced teachers to hit the ground running while a typical teaching schedule allows you plenty of time to pursue other interests.
We are currently recruiting Preschool and Children's English teachers.
● a competitive salary - you can expect to earn between NT$40,000 - NT$60,000
● relocation assistance [free airport pick-up and the use of our apartment free for 7 days]
● sponsorship and hands on assistance securing your ARC
● medical and labor insurance
● a contract completion bonus
● training and academic support
● a structured curriculum with built-in flexibility allowing teachers to be creative
● a supportive environment suited to both experienced and inexperienced teachers
● a strong support team [academic directors and teacher trainers]
● a wide range of teaching resources, games and activities
● Passport holders from USA, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa [This isn't company policy; but a work permit requirement]
● A university degree
● Teaching experience preferred, but not essential
● TEFL/TESOL preferred but not necessary
● An outgoing and positive personality and a willingness to learn
So if you want to work for an organization that has an excellent track record bringing on, supporting and training new teachers and if you want time to explore the local culture whilst gaining valuable teaching experience, Kojen is perfect for you.
For interested persons, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org