The British International Institute is the largest provider of English language courses in Erbil, Northern Iraq. We provide high quality English language programs to students of all ages and levels. This is a 3 month teaching contract in which successful applicants will be able to dedicate their time to enrich the lives of Iraqi students, whilst experiencing the unique culture of Iraq’s Kurdish region. The Kurdish Autonomous Region is in the north of Iraq and unlike many parts of Iraq, Kurdistan is a safe region with excellent security. Candidates should be excellent communicators, outgoing, and patient with a passion for teaching.
• 3 month experience
• 6 teaching hours a day maximum
• 6 days a week maximum. Saturday to Thursday
• Number of positions 8
• UK/Canadian/Australian National
• Degree in any subject
• TEFL Certificate (CELTA/Trinity TESOL preferred)
• 1 year full time teaching experience
• $1000 monthly salary
• Flights reimbursed on arrival up to $500
• Paid visa
• Hotel accommodation
• Airport pickup
Email your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for immediate starts. Contact us with your availability.