MICHAEL'S E.F.L SCHOOL Hsin-Chu city Taiwan
Native English teacher required teaching children / teenagers.(no kindies, no mornings.)
Why are we different from the rest?
We are a family run, non commercial school, committed to quality teaching.
My Taiwanese wife, and myself (British) have owned and managed our school for more than 28 years.
We are certified teachers and have a curriculum that we have both taught and continue to develop.
Besides a caring environment for students and teachers, we also provide a well-organized support system. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to improve or expand his or her teaching skills.
Looking for a hassle free experience (almost) in a professional teaching environment? We offer:
(1) Above average wages and conditions.
(2) One month training. (if required)
(4) small class size
(5) Work visa, national health care.
(6) Free airport pick up.
(7) Accommodation assistance.
We will require:
(1) Enthusiasm / diligence and a genuine desire to teach EFL.
(2) Teaching/coaching experience, preferably with EFL qualifications.
(3) Minimum one year commitment.
(4) Reference letters.
(5) Resume / C.V
(6) Letter of introduction
(7) Recognized university degree
For additional information and correspondence contact;email@example.com
Address your letters to Michael Weatherley. Include: (a) Proposed start date (b) Nationality (c) Resume/C.V (d) Recent photograph and pertinent information about yourself.