Finding Native English Teacher in primary school (Go Vap Dis)
• Teaching English for children in primary school from 6 – 10 years old.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS WHEN YOU& nbsp;WORK FOR US?
• Based on qualifications and experience the gross pay 16$ - 18$ per hour
• Teachers are given 20-25 hours work a week (flexible).
• Assistance is provided a working permit if you don’t have.
• Native English speaker (USA; UK; Canada; Australia; New Zealand…)
• Work permit is preferred.
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
• Experience in teaching primary school is advanced.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WORK FOR NATIVE ENGLISH CENTER?
●A cover letter and a curriculum vitae.
●A copy of passport and visa
●Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified.
●A recent photo of yourself.
WHO TO CONTACT AT NATIVE ENGLIS H CENTER?
Contact to: Mr Sang (Director) or Mr Anh (C.E.O)
Tel : 090 33 77 368 (Mr Sang) – 01234 425 524 (Mr Anh)
Headquarter: 183 Dang Van Bi street, Truong Tho Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved