We are currently recruiting Native Female Early Childhood Educators for our Kindergarten Campus; the students ages range from 2.5 years to 6 years old.
1. Prepare documents and lesson plans for teaching.
2. Manage a group of teaching assistants who will help you in the classroom.
3. Be able to work peacefully with team members and students from different cultural backgrounds.
4. Follow the core-values and mission of the Learning Jungle School.
• We prefer native English speakers
• Holder of a bachelor degree/TESOL/TEFL is preferred
• Must love working with young children
• Willingness to learn and improve teaching skills
• Must be punctual and have a high sense of responsibility
• Must be well organized, honest, patient, have a positive attitude and have a good work ethic
• Salary starts at $1,200 USD during the probationary period and will increase depending on the experience, education and performance after the completion of probationary period.
• Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm, excluding 1 hour break for lunch
• All Public Holidays paid (23 per year)
• 18 days paid annual leave
• 6 days paid annual sick leave
• 2 weeks paid semester breaks per year
• Visa and Work Permit- reimbursed upon completion of contract.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, copy of passport, copy of degrees or certificates and a cover letter to email@example.com