We are looking for full-time teachers for our GWIS program provided by George Washington International School
**Expected start date: September
- Dong Thap, Dong Nai
- Qualifications: BS - Major in Math, Science, Literature. Having experience in teaching English, Math, Science.
- Certificate: CELTA or TESOL or equivalent
- Age: 22-45
- Having experience in teaching Math and Science is a plus
- We just recruit the teachers whose nationality is American, Canadian, English and Australian.
If you find that you are a suitable applicant for this position at our school and you are interested in teaching for 1st grade to 12th grade students, please email us your necessary papers as follows: (Please indicate the location you wish to teach)
1) Valid Passport with photograph
2) University Diploma
3) CELTA/TESOL or equivalent
Some briefs about our Program:
GWIS Program is an American program provided and supervised by George Washington International School in Florida, U.S.A and run at and managed by Newton Grammar School in Hanoi, Vietnam. GWIS program is designed to bring part-time American curriculum to Vietnamese students, currently teach 3 subjects of Math, Science and Language Arts for all student from 1st grade to 12th grade.George Washington International School issues the transcripts with valid transfer to schools in the US and Certificates of Completion to the GWIS Program students at the end of each academic year.
If you have any further question about this position and our program, do not hesitate to contact me at +84 166 677 9991 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or skype me at ngocrooney.