Echo English is currently hiring one full time English teacher for a private Montessori Kindergarten in Bangkok.
This position begins on Monday, October 3rd and continues until the end of the term (approximately late February / early March 2017), with the option to renew.
You’ll be teaching Kindergarten students ranging in age from 3 - 6 years old. A typical day involves teaching English, playing games and activities, creating art and craft projects, and there are also opportunities to use the kitchen facilities for cooking lessons.
The school is set in beautiful grounds, with a large playground, garden and a swimming pool. All of the classrooms have great facilities and resources.
The small class sizes mean that you’ll get to know the students and build a strong relationship with your classes. The assistant Thai teachers are very friendly and helpful.
The school is located ten minutes from Ari BTS station, which means it’s very easy to travel around Bangkok. There is a department store (Tesco Lotus) nearby, as well as restaurants and a 7/11.
Previous teachers have stayed in an apartment walking distance from the school. The apartment is air conditioned, with basic furniture.
- A salary of 30,000 THB / month
- Work permit expenses covered
- Assistance with settling in, finding accommodation, obtaining a non B visa and support throughout your time with Echo English
- Bachelor degree (in order to process you non immigrant B visa and work permit)
- TEFL certificate or equivalent / experience teaching or working with young children
- Available to start on Monday, October 3rd.
To apply, please send your CV and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please state: Bangkok Kindergarten