Looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our renowned universities, international schools, & institutions across kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The hiring process will be on-spot for those qualified candidates that will be teaching at our many universities that we are currently operating. You will get the chance to meet the dean from one of the prominent universities, in a friendly get-to know environment, where all your inquiries will be answered.
The face-to-face interviews will be conducted in Holiday Inn Manchester City Centre & Hyatt Regency Hotel - Birmingham. It will be Walk-in starting from September 9th till 11th in Manchester (9 am to 8 pm) & in Birmingham from September 12th until 13th (9 am to 8 pm).
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in ESL department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation.
• Standard private furnished apartment
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• Multiple Exit re- entry visa to Kuwait (An Iqama or business visa will be provided to all the teachers)
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
• A Master/Bachelor degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related field is a MUST.
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 58 years (Due to visa restrictions)
Contact email: email@example.com
Or Visit: http://qehc.edu.sa/rmp