Kindergarten Teaching positions in a well-known Canadian Franchise school for December 2016/January 2017 start date - Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
Learning Jungle International School is a Canadian franchise school offering the highest quality education from preschool to grade 6. We are currently recruiting 3 Early Childhood Educators for our Kindergarten Campus.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, copy of passport, copy of degrees or certificates and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Prepare documents and lesson plans for teaching.
2. Manage a group of teaching assistants who will help you in the classroom.
3. Be able to work peacefully with team members and students from different cultural backgrounds.
4. Follow the core-values and mission of the Learning Jungle School.
• We prefer native English speakers
• Holder of a bachelor degree/TESOL/TEFL is preferred
• Must love working with young children
• Willingness to learn and improve teaching skills
• Must be punctual and have a high sense of responsibility
• Must be well organized, honest, patient, have a positive attitude and have a good work ethic
• Competitive salary depending on the experience and education.
• Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm props included, excluding 1 hour break for lunch
• All Public Holidays paid (23 per year)
• 18 days paid annual leave
• 6 days paid annual sick leave
• 2 weeks paid semester breaks per year
• Visa and Work Permit- reimbursed upon completion of contract
• Assistance in finding the accommodation
• Airport pick up provided