Teach English in COLOMBIA with Greenheart Travel, Free Program, Accepting Applications Now!
Greenheart Travelâ€™s Teach in Colombia program is a fully structured program, ensuring your experience is the most comprehensive and highest quality program available. The program is FREE for qualified applicants, and a monthly stipend allows you to support yourself while you experience Colombia and perfect your Spanish. Read on to learn more about this unique and incredible opportunity. Spend your weekends exploring colonial cities, trekking through the Amazon, or basking in the sands of the Caribbean beaches, all while perfecting your Spanish, and contributing to Colombiaâ€™s development! For more details and to apply for the Teach English in Colombia program, request more information here.
Upcoming Start Dates:
- January 2017 (high school positions) 5 and 10 month contracts
- February 2017 (adult college positions) 5 and 10 month contracts
Spots are extremely limited. Applications will be processed and accepted on a rolling basis.
Program costs: FREE for qualified applicants
Program at a Glance:
- Free to apply!
- Placements in two types of schools: SENA Centers and public high schools with the Ministry of Education
- Placements in over 50 cities throughout Colombia
- 1,500,000 Colombian Pesos monthly stipend
- 2 week orientation in Bogota, all expenses paid
- Flight to your placement city from Bogota
- All visa costs are paid for by the program
- Completion bonuses at the end of the school year
Is all of this sounding great? Check out the requirements to see if you qualify!
- Native English speaker
- Age 20 - 50
- Citizen of US, Canada, UK, Ireland, AU, NZ, or South Africa
- Bachelor's Degree in any subject
Learn more about the teaching positions in Colombia on Greenheart Travel's website. REQUEST AN APPLICATION: To get started on your application, fill out the online form here. Or, call Sara at 1-888-ABROAD-1
Still need to get TEFL-certified? Learn more about our certification courses in Costa Rica or Nicaragua before you arrive in Colombia!