QUALIFIED ESL TEACHER NEEDED ASAP
(PRINCIPALITY OF ANDORRA)
We’re a modern English academy located in the center of Andorra la Vella (2,5 hours away from Barcelona) formed by a diverse team of qualified and dedicated English teachers. We are looking for a professional, like-minded and dynamic person to join our team. Andorra is a small country surrounded by mountains with lots of nature and sports-related activities. Our ideal teacher would be someone comfortable in this type of environment.
At Singular Acadèmia d’Anglès setting high standards both for our students and staff members is key. Our methodology is highly interactive with small groups (maximum 4 students). Successful candidates must be comfortable working with adults, teens and children (maximum 2 groups per day).
We are looking for a teacher who would be available to move to Andorra by September 12th (Singular reimburses flight expenses). Skype interviews will be scheduled this Saturday, Sunday and Monday (September 3rd, 4th and 5th).
Requirements (candidates must meet all of them):
· Native English speakers only
· ESL teaching certification and ESL teaching experience (minimum of 2 years)
· Ability to simplify and explain grammar points
· A teacher comfortable with Andorra’s lifestyle
· Availability by October 3rd
We are offering:
· A 12-month contract (open-ended thereafter)
· A work permit for both EU and non-EU citizens
· Average monthly salary of around 1,600€, however experience will also be taken into account
· A modern and fully supportive work environment
· Aid with accommodation and adaptation
· The current vacancy would mainly cover the evening shift.
Stage 1) Please fill out our online application form: http://singular.ad/singular-career-opportunities.php (only if you meet all the requirements)
Stage 2) Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent photo specifying a suitable day and time for the interview.
Stage 3) Should you match our profile, we’ll send you detailed information about Andorra and Singular and what we’re offering / looking for.
Stage 4) Skype interview: Approximately an hour long interview to get to know you as a teacher.
It’s very important for us to find a teacher who is able to confidently transmit grammar knowledge. Therefore, there will be grammar related questions towards the start of the interview (e.g. "Explain the difference between Present Simple and Present Continuous to an A2 (elementary) level class. Which activities would you suggest?").