Seoul, Daegu & all major regions in Korea: up to 2.4, roundtrip air + all benefits (August)
Through professionalism and integrity YBM ECC has been in operation for more than a decade. With more than a thousand teachers hired through the years, we gained the reputation to be an honest and reliable employer, guaranteeing job stability. If you choose to work with YBM, you will never have to worry about being paid-on time, being laid-off, being provided with severance, medical insurance and pension tax.
In the months of July and August, YBM has fantastic employment opportunities in various attractive locations. With competitive salaries, full comprehensive benefits and located in populous regions of South Korea.
Start Date: August, 2014
Position: Native English teacher at YBM ECC
Salary: 2.0 to 2.4 million KRW (depending on your qualifications)
Housing: Rent free, furnished single studio provided by YBM or housing subsidy
Roundtrip Air-fare: YBM purchase roundtrip air-tickets for hired teachers
Benefits: Severance pay, visa subsidy, relocation allowance
Korean Pension and Medical insurance: Fully comply with these regulations
Vacation: 9 to 10 vacation days + all national holidays off
Schedule: Monday through Friday; Morning-block shifts – ex. 9:00 am to 5:30 to 6 pm
- Nowon ECC: Upper-central Seoul near Sanggye Station, line 4 or Junggye Station, line 7
- Songpa/Jamsil ECC: East-central Seoul near Bangi Station, line 5
- Gwangmyeong ECC: West-central Seoul near Cheolsan Subway Station, line 7
- Chandong/Ssangmun ECC : North-eastern Seoul near Chang-dong subway Station (Line 1, 4)
- Daegu ECC: East-central Daegu near Sinmae Station, line 2
- Suseong ECC: South-central Daegu in Gisan-dong
- Bucheon ECC: Located between Seoul and Incheon, near Sandong Station, line 7
- Guri ECC: Located just outside of north-western Seoul, near Guri Station
- Seogwangju ECC: central Gwangju, near Sangmu Station
Gyeongju: Upper-central region of Gyeongju City in Hwangseong-dong neighborhood
Jeju ECC* is located in the central region of the most populous region on the northern-central part of the island, Jeju City.
*May have different employment conditions than mentioned above
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.