Seoul (Apgujeong Station): Near Garosugil 9am to 4:30pm, up to 2.85 + benefits (Aug)
Apgujeong PSA-2 is looking for a Native English teacher to join their teaching staff late August. A perfect candidate for this position is someone who loves to work with children. The school is located near Apgujeong Station which is part of central Seoul. One of the most popular regions in Seoul known as the Garosu-gil Road and Han River are just short walking distance from the school. Furthermore, popular areas such as Itaewon, Gangnam, and Hongdae are very close by.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries: teachers can receive up to 2.85 + comprehensive benefits!
2. Make Evening plans: Amazing short-compact hours of 9:00 a.m. to 430 p.m.
3. Fantastic Location: Live & work near the high class and affluent area of Apgujeong
4. Transportation Hub: Apgujeong is in central Seoul close to Gangnam, Itaewon, and Hongdae
Start Date: Orientation and Training late August and first day of class on September 1st
Position: English Teacher at YBM Apgujeong PSA-2
Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: Apgujeong PSA – within walking distance from Apgujeong Station Line 3
Teaching Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Must have teaching children experience in South Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.