Are looking for a reliable employer who will honor the contract and always pay you in full and on time??? YBM Nowon English Village in Seoul is Hiring for End of November Position
Nowon English Village (YBM):
Salary: 2.0-2.1 million won per month
Start date: Mid December, 2016
Contract Length: 1 year
This is a great position for those who:
- Are friendly, energetic, organized, team-oriented, positive and professional
- Are looking for something different from your average English academy
- Have an interest in acting, singing, dancing, and role-play
- Are looking for a reliable employer who will honor the contract and always pay you in full and on time
- Enjoy the excitement of camp but also want to make a connection with students and see their progress.
This is a great position to develop one’s career while exploring the world’s second largest metropolis – Seoul, South Korea. If you are looking for a well-paid ESL position that will offer you ample time for travel, a relaxed work environment, and the ability to earn and save money at the same time, this may be the job for you!
Those who are outgoing, creative, and energetic will find themselves at home at Nowon English Village. Students at our academy study in simulated English immersion environments which aim to replicate everyday situations in a controlled manner. Classrooms at Nowon English Village are unique seeing that rooms include a police station, grocery store, restaurant, hotel, airplane, hospital, and shopping mall amongst others.
Teachers generally work five days per week and teach an average of six, forty minute classes per day. A typical workday consists of English immersion classes in the morning (10:00am-1:00pm), a lunch break, and afternoon classes (3:30pm-6:25pm). We instruct both kindergarten and elementary-aged children. Teachers usually have planning or free periods in between classes during which they may catch their breath or prepare for upcoming classes.
- Free housing, utilities, and internet at Seoul English Village. Teachers are also offered free transit to and from work.
_ Two free meals per day and a stipend for dinner.
-A prepaid, one-way ticket to Korea and another ticket to be purchased upon completion of one’s contract.
- Fifteen paid vacation days per year. If a teacher is asked to teach on a National holiday, he/she will be paid 1.5 times on an hourly basis.
- Additional severance pay (one month’s salary) upon completion of 1 year contract
- A one-time relocation allowance
- A visa fee subsidy to aid in the cost of obtaining the documents needed to come to Korea.
Korean Immigration currently requires the following to qualify for an E2
1. Hold a valid passport from one of the following native English speaking countries; USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia and South Africa
2. Have a minimum of a BA/BS degree in any field
3. Photocopy of diploma – this must be apostille certified.
4. National level criminal background check – this must be issued within 6 months and apostille certified.
5. Self assessed health statement – this must be accurate and truthful. A medical check at a designated hospital is required on arrival to Korea. Teachers may be deported if it is found their self assessment was inaccurate or untruthful.
6. Must be a native speaker of English
You will need to make an appointment with the Korean embassy in your home country after the visa assurance number is issued.
For more information, contact Donny Kim at email@example.com
To apply send the following to the above email address:
2. Scanned copy of your passport information page
3. Scanned copy of your diploma
4. Teachers who have any previous teaching experience, must provide a reference letter and/or employment verification letter from their previous employer(s).
*interviews will not be offered to applicants without the required documentation.
***Please put Nowon English Village 1 year position in the subject line of your email.***