Teachers needed in Hong Kong - Dandelion Kindergarten
- Competitive salary this is commensurable to experience with additional bonus when contract is completed
- HK $20,000 bonus when you finish contract
- Medical insurance
- Professional Training and career development opportunities
- 5 working days , 2 days off ( days off don't have to be weekend 5 work days with two mornings off during the week (mon to fri) and Sat 9:00 to 5:30pm.
- No work on Sundays and public holidays
- We will take care of visa and work permit for teachers. ( but teachers should hold BA, and teaching certificates )
Student ages: 3 - 14
Class size: 5 - 6 students
Kindergarten: 1 hour
Primary and Secondary school students: 1.5 hour
We are an after-school English learning Centre located in Hong Kong, founded in 2006 by a team of passionate staff that cares about quality education and believes in the simple idea that children learn best when they love to learn.
We have a diverse team of over 25 teachers from different parts of the world, but with one thing in common – the dedication to provide quality education to children in a vibrant & nurturing environment, and to continue to learn alongside with the little ones!
We are looking for full-time teachers who love children and are passionate about teaching to join our team. We offer a wide variety of classes in phonics, speaking, reading and writing for kids from ages 3 to 14, providing a broad exposure in teaching as well as curriculum development.
We’re looking for candidates who enjoy a team-oriented environment, are energetic, motivated, responsible, and enthusiastic to learn. Other requirements include:
- Native English speaker with at least two years of full-time experience in teaching
- Teaching degree, degree in education, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, or an equivalent certification
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Available on Saturdays
What important to us
- Teacher that is genuine interested and passionate about working with children and teaching
- Nurturing, patient with high energy and approachable, interactive teaching style
- Teacher that enjoy working in a team environment and keen in further developing themselves professionally and personally
- Responsible, dedicated, committed to excellence
How to Apply:
- Send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave your Skype ID and phone number so we can contact you
- We are excited to have you join our school
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved