Position:High School Social Sciences Instructor (Microeconomics and Macroeconomics)
Qualifications: Demonstrated interest in and aptitude for performing the task listed. Ability to teach the College Board AP Microeconomics and Macroeconomics courses.
Goal: &n bsp; To support students achievement in gaining qualifying marks on the College Board’s Advanced Placement exam for Microeconomics and Macroeconomics.
Performs duties assigned by the Director of Instruction. All employees must maintain a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Designs lessons that meet the school’s standards and the evaluated student needs.
- Is current in the learning theory, teaching methods and subject matter related to high school advanced placement instruction in Microeconomics/Macroeconomics
- Evaluates students on the proposed standards using effective record keeping and prompt feedback to students and families.
- Effectively manages students to provide a safe and supportive learning atmosphere.
- Joins with the other teachers in the JNFLS International Center community to develop a professional atmosphere that promotes academic rigor with compassionate instructional practices.
- Is able to satisfy the teaching standards defined by the school as essential elements of a qualified teacher.
- Other comparable duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1) Free Housing on a school campus.
2) Free Local Transportation between the faculty housing and the high school campus.
3) Free International Airfare from your home country to Jinan, Shandong, China, and one return flight home paid for by the school each year.
4) All China Visa costs covered by the school.
5) Western Academic Management - teachers report to the English Program Coordinator and the Assistant Director, both of whom are Westerners.
6) A Competitive Salary in the range of 12,000-16,000 Rmb after tax per month based on experience and qualifications.
7) Bonus at the end of two years contract.
8) Free housing, free local transportation, and free airfare should all allow you to save the vast majority of your salary each month.
9) Commercial Health Insurance every year.
1) Native Speaker of English. For this position we would prefer citizens of Britain, America, New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
2) Bachelor of Sciences in Economics or relevant majors required.
3) Experience teaching high school or teenagers is preferred.
4) Experience teaching Economics is preferred.
Start Date: Feb 12, 2017
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
&nb sp; Applications materials are available by contacting Ivy wan via email at:
&nb sp; &nb sp; email@example.com